Skip to main content

Home > Images Dated > 2012 > December > 12 Dec 2012

Images Dated 12th December 2012

Choose a picture from our collection for your Wall Art and Photo Gifts

65 Items

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: The mill at Sidlesham, 1900

The mill at Sidlesham, 1900
A front view of the mill John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/9

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: The Street, South Harting, 1902

The Street, South Harting, 1902
A view of the main street, taken from the Square / North Lane. Shows the church of Saint Mary and Saint Gabriel, the White Hart and the Ship Inn

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Interior of the ruined church at Treyford, 1905

Interior of the ruined church at Treyford, 1905
Shows the old timber frame which is overgrown with ivy. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/37

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: The windmill at Halnaker, 1906

The windmill at Halnaker, 1906
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/25

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: High tide at Bosham, 1903

High tide at Bosham, 1903
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/29

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Spread Eagle, 1902

Midhurst: Spread Eagle, 1902
Shows the corner of the inn, with children and people in the street. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/51

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: East Wittering: Cakeham Tower, 1902

East Wittering: Cakeham Tower, 1902
A view of the rear of Cakeham Tower. This house was originally an Episcopal Palace and was especially resorted to by Bishop Sherburne in the early part of the sixteenth century

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Exterior of the ruined church at Treyford, 1905

Exterior of the ruined church at Treyford, 1905
The church is so overgrown that it can barely be seen. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/38

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Bosham at low tide, 1908

Bosham at low tide, 1908
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/30

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Red Lion Street, Midhurst, 1902

Red Lion Street, Midhurst, 1902
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/50

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: The Swan Inn at Midhurst, 1903

The Swan Inn at Midhurst, 1903
Shows the pub sign and surrounding buildings on Red Lion Street. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/48

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: East Wittering: Cakeham Tower, 1902

East Wittering: Cakeham Tower, 1902
A view of Cakeham Tower from the lawn John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/11

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Racton Monument, 1903

Racton Monument, 1903
Racton Monument was built on the Downs by Admiral FitzHornly as a summer house and observatory. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/33

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Bosham Mill, 1902

Bosham Mill, 1902
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/28

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: A view of Bosham Mill, 1902

A view of Bosham Mill, 1902
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/27

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Cottages on the south side of Bosham harbour, 1902

Cottages on the south side of Bosham harbour, 1902
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/26

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Rough seas at Bognor, 1900

Rough seas at Bognor, 1900
A view of the town from the pier, looking west John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH/26114/6

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Old buildings in Market Square, 1903

Midhurst: Old buildings in Market Square, 1903
Shows shops and houses in the Square. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/53

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: An old cottage in Linchmere, 1906

An old cottage in Linchmere, 1906
A person can be seen standing in the doorway. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/74

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Easebourne: Challens Yard, 1907

Easebourne: Challens Yard, 1907
A view of the cottage from the road. West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/67

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Queen Elizabeths Oak in Cowdray Park, 1907

Midhurst: Queen Elizabeths Oak in Cowdray Park, 1907
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/64

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: An old farm house in Chithurst, 1902

An old farm house in Chithurst, 1902
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/39

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: the courtyard at Cowdray House, 1905

Midhurst: the courtyard at Cowdray House, 1905
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/56

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: An old cottage in Midhurst, 1903

An old cottage in Midhurst, 1903
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/55

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Cowdray House, 1905

Midhurst: Cowdray House, 1905
An ivy-clad tower at Cowdray House, which was destroyed by fire in 1793. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/54

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Shulebrede Priory in Linchmere, 1906

Shulebrede Priory in Linchmere, 1906
A view of the Priory from the carriage drive. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/75

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: A view of Cocking village from Cocking Hill, 1901

A view of Cocking village from Cocking Hill, 1901
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/71

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Houses in Cocking village, 1905

Houses in Cocking village, 1905
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/69

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Chestnut Avenue, Cowdray Park, 1907

Midhurst: Chestnut Avenue, Cowdray Park, 1907
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/62

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Cowdray Mill, 1905

Midhurst: Cowdray Mill, 1905
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/60

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Cowdray ruins, 1905

Midhurst: Cowdray ruins, 1905
A view of the ruins from the park. Cowdray House was destroyed by a fire in 1793. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/60

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: The bridge over the River Rother in Woolbeding, 1903

The bridge over the River Rother in Woolbeding, 1903
The Rother is covered with a layer of ice and frost. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/46

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: The bridge over the River Rother in Iping, 1903

The bridge over the River Rother in Iping, 1903
A young boy can be seen standing by a tree. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/41

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: The old village stocks in South Harting, 1905

The old village stocks in South Harting, 1905
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/35

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: A thatched cottage in South Harting, 1902

A thatched cottage in South Harting, 1902
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/34

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Chichester: the Cross and the Campanile, 1903

Chichester: the Cross and the Campanile, 1903
Taken from East Street, showing the fronts of shops and business along East Street and the Cathedrals bell tower in the background John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: A view of Pagham village, 1902

A view of Pagham village, 1902
Showing thatched cottages John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/7

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Bognor: road leading to Bersted Lodges gates, 1898

Bognor: road leading to Bersted Lodges gates, 1898
Bersted Lodge was part of Aldwick Manor, which was home to the photographer (John Fletcher) and his family John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No: PH 26114/2

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: A farmhouse in Fernhurst, 1906

A farmhouse in Fernhurst, 1906
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/73

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Cocking Mill, 1905

Cocking Mill, 1905
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/72

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: A cottage in Cocking, 1905

A cottage in Cocking, 1905
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/70

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Houses in Heyshott village, 1906

Houses in Heyshott village, 1906
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/68

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: A view of Easebourne, 1907

A view of Easebourne, 1907
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/65

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Thatched cottages in Easebourne, 1906

Thatched cottages in Easebourne, 1906
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/65

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Queen Elizabeths Oak in Cowdray Park, 1907

Midhurst: Queen Elizabeths Oak in Cowdray Park, 1907
The trunk of this oak tree is 36 feet in girth. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/63

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Cowdray Park, 1907

Midhurst: Cowdray Park, 1907
John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/61

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Cowdray ruins, 1900

Midhurst: Cowdray ruins, 1900
Shows the rear of Cowdray House, which was destroyed by fire in 1793. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/58

Background imageImages Dated 12th December 2012: Midhurst: Cowdray ruins, 1900

Midhurst: Cowdray ruins, 1900
Shows the main front to Cowdray House, which was destroyed by fire in 1793. John Fletcher Collection West Sussex Record Office, Ref No PH 26114/57



All Professionally Made to Order for Quick Shipping