St John the Evangelist Church, Bury - 27 April 1948
View along the path to the church with a 12th century tower and cedar shingled spire. Church is by the river Arun and there was at one time a passenger ferry by rowing boat to Amberley on the east bank. There is a small boat in the foreground.
George Garland Collection
West Sussex Record Office Ref. No. Garland N29873
© West Sussex County Council - All Rights Reserved